- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Waypoint Web Design’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Waypoint Web Design’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Waypoint Web Design at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Prohibited Usage
You are prohibited from using the Waypoint Website Design website or its content:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- to submit false or misleading information;
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
- to collect or track the personal information of others;
- to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
Waypoint Web Design reserves the right to terminate your use of this website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
The materials on Waypoint Web Design’s website are provided “as is”. Waypoint Web Design makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Waypoint Web Design does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Waypoint Web Design or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Waypoint Web Design’s Internet site, even if Waypoint Web Design or a Waypoint Web Design authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Personal Information
The materials appearing on Waypoint Web Design’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Waypoint Web Design does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Waypoint Web Design may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Waypoint Web Design does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Waypoint Web Design has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Waypoint Web Design of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
11. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Waypoint Web Design’s website shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.Last Updated: 30 August 2014